Seventh Anniversary Special
The Indigenous Peoples of the Southeastern United States
National Native American Heritage Month
Attached is the Special Seventh Anniversary Issue of the People of One Fire. Unfortunately, we had to save the Adobe PDF file at a low resolution in order to prevent the email attachment from being blocked by university server computers.
There is a BIG difference in the architectural graphics when a Press Quality PDF file is created. The high resolution version will be available for download from Lulu.com by tomorrow morning . . . if you want to see the graphics at their best.
Please note that advertising in good taste will now accompany many People of One Fire publications and web pages. Judy White and I have been working for free for the past seven years. The advertising will make it possible to justify greater sophistication in future publications.
To view fullscreen click on the >> and then select “Presentation Mode.” You can also print or download the entire 12 pages by clicking on >> first.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Holy Agnetha Fältskog! The voladores were in Bronze Age Norway, too! - February 22, 2018
- OMG! Totonac voladores in Tanum, Sweden . . . c. 1200 BC! - February 21, 2018
- Youtube . . . Part Four – Petroglyphs that will blow your mind - February 21, 2018
- Robots built by students replaces Harlem Globetrotters - February 20, 2018
- Youtube . . . the Metcalf and Tugaloo Stones – Part 3 of series - February 20, 2018