Architectural renderings of Amicalola Valley mound
These renderings were added to the article on the newly discovered mound in Dawson County, Georgia after many of you had read the article. This mound is unlike anyone that I have seen in North America. I saw a few mounds similar to it in the highlands of Western Belize in Central America.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- People of One Fire Youtube Channel is now operational! - February 18, 2018
- Music . . . Equal broadcast time for the United States - February 17, 2018
- Did you notice that the Sami also wear gorgets? - February 16, 2018
- Music . . . Sami Reindeer Call and Love Songs - February 15, 2018
- Limiting Your Child’s Fire Time . . . a Guide for Paleolithic Parents - February 13, 2018