Architectural renderings of Amicalola Valley mound
These renderings were added to the article on the newly discovered mound in Dawson County, Georgia after many of you had read the article. This mound is unlike anyone that I have seen in North America. I saw a few mounds similar to it in the highlands of Western Belize in Central America.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What is the difference between Coweta, Cohutta and Kaweta? - June 18, 2018
- Native American appointed special prosecutor to bust crime in Georgia - June 16, 2018
- Archaeologist Arthur Kelly found Paracus-style skulls on Etowah River - June 13, 2018
- Downtown Cancun, Mexico in August 1970 - June 12, 2018
- My color slides survived eight years in an oven . . . but there was another surprise that made me weep! - June 10, 2018