Architectural renderings of Amicalola Valley mound
These renderings were added to the article on the newly discovered mound in Dawson County, Georgia after many of you had read the article. This mound is unlike anyone that I have seen in North America. I saw a few mounds similar to it in the highlands of Western Belize in Central America.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- The Mayas in North America . . . the Spiritual Path begins - December 9, 2017
- Another surprising cultural connection between today’s Kaw Nation and the Kusa People of 1540 - December 8, 2017
- News link: What ancient corn farmers can teach us - December 7, 2017
- Biochar agriculture at a massive scale on the Savannah River - December 7, 2017
- OMG! After three centuries, we now know how the Koweta Creeks got their name! - December 6, 2017