Beware of this extraterrestrial spider!
This was the “little” surprise I had when I pulled off the rotten wood in the ceiling of the front porch. Given the size of her mummified husband, I don’t want even to think about how large the female hunter is.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- 2012 . . . the year when “1984” came to the Appalachian Mountains - May 25, 2019
- Batesville, GA Archaeological Zone LIDAR map - May 24, 2019
- The Secret Politics behind the weird events that swirled around the premier of “America Unearthed” - May 23, 2019
- The Sweetwater Creek Stela . . . our first success story - May 20, 2019
- The Judaculla Rock – Curry Family Connection - May 19, 2019