Beware of this extraterrestrial spider!
This was the “little” surprise I had when I pulled off the rotten wood in the ceiling of the front porch. Given the size of her mummified husband, I don’t want even to think about how large the female hunter is.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Where did the Chickasaws originate? - October 15, 2018
- The Mexican wedding fiesta . . . really an ancient Native tradition - October 13, 2018
- Houses will tell us who came from Mexico and when - October 12, 2018
- Pernell Roberts . . . This is your life! - October 9, 2018
- Quick overview of Native American genetics - October 8, 2018