Beware of this extraterrestrial spider!
This was the “little” surprise I had when I pulled off the rotten wood in the ceiling of the front porch. Given the size of her mummified husband, I don’t want even to think about how large the female hunter is.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Using words to explore the peopling of the Southeast – Part Two - December 11, 2018
- Where do you think that this Moche Hilltop Fort is located? - December 10, 2018
- Next on POOF: Did Priests from eastern Peru guide the creation of the Hopewell Culture and several astronomical sites in the Southeast? - December 10, 2018
- Using words to explore the peopling of the Southeast – Part One - December 8, 2018
- Early Scottish immigrants . . . the joke is on me! - December 8, 2018