Beware of this extraterrestrial spider!
This was the “little” surprise I had when I pulled off the rotten wood in the ceiling of the front porch. Given the size of her mummified husband, I don’t want even to think about how large the female hunter is.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What is wrong with this Washington Post “anthropology” article? - August 16, 2018
- Thoughts on the peopling of the Americas, while washing paint brushes, baking a pizza and chatting with Ric Edwards - August 16, 2018
- Sheezam Andy! Chattahoochee is an Itza Maya word! - August 13, 2018
- Implications of the discoveries around Tepoztlan, Mexico - August 8, 2018
- OMG! Mexican archaeologists make “history-changing” discoveries near Aztec temple overlooking Tepoztlan - August 6, 2018