Comparison of Orizaba soldier with soldiers in Northwest Georgia
Both the soldier from Orizaba and the one from Etula (Etowah Mounds) are wearing copper crests on their leather helmets. POOF subscriber, Wayne Ivy, noticed the connection. By the way, check out the 1996 movie, “The Arrival” – starring Charlie Sheen. Much of the movie was filmed in . . . would you believe? . . . Tepotztlan, Tula and Taxco, Mexico. The plot of the movie is that extraterrestrials chose the site of the first city in Mesoamerica to establish their prime base for conquering Earth. Throughout the movie, I kept on scratching my head and saying, those volcanic mountains and street scenes sure do look like Tepotztlan, but they couldn’t be. At the end, in the credits, I discovered that it was indeed filmed in Tepotzlan. Many UFO’s have been spotted over and near Tepotztlan in recent years.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Video: The Secret History of the Miccosukee People - March 24, 2019
- Video: New March 2019 report on Paracas skull DNA - March 23, 2019
- This is how bad things were at Ocmulgee in 2006, when the People of One Fire was formed - March 22, 2019
- Invitation: Celebrating Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park! - March 21, 2019
- Plot of movie, Apocalypto, really happened! - March 21, 2019