Comparison of Orizaba soldier with soldiers in Northwest Georgia
Both the soldier from Orizaba and the one from Etula (Etowah Mounds) are wearing copper crests on their leather helmets. POOF subscriber, Wayne Ivy, noticed the connection. By the way, check out the 1996 movie, “The Arrival” – starring Charlie Sheen. Much of the movie was filmed in . . . would you believe? . . . Tepotztlan, Tula and Taxco, Mexico. The plot of the movie is that extraterrestrials chose the site of the first city in Mesoamerica to establish their prime base for conquering Earth. Throughout the movie, I kept on scratching my head and saying, those volcanic mountains and street scenes sure do look like Tepotztlan, but they couldn’t be. At the end, in the credits, I discovered that it was indeed filmed in Tepotzlan. Many UFO’s have been spotted over and near Tepotztlan in recent years.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- New Video: Exploration of the Soque River Basin - June 24, 2019
- Like most of the other sites, the Ladds Mountain Observatory became gravel! - June 22, 2019
- Celebrating the Creek New Year! - June 21, 2019
- US Senator Richard Burr accuses Cherokees of bribing state officials and bullying other Carolina tribes. - June 20, 2019
- Joy Harjo named first Native American Poet Laureate of the United States! - June 19, 2019