Comparison of Orizaba soldier with soldiers in Northwest Georgia
Both the soldier from Orizaba and the one from Etula (Etowah Mounds) are wearing copper crests on their leather helmets. POOF subscriber, Wayne Ivy, noticed the connection. By the way, check out the 1996 movie, “The Arrival” – starring Charlie Sheen. Much of the movie was filmed in . . . would you believe? . . . Tepotztlan, Tula and Taxco, Mexico. The plot of the movie is that extraterrestrials chose the site of the first city in Mesoamerica to establish their prime base for conquering Earth. Throughout the movie, I kept on scratching my head and saying, those volcanic mountains and street scenes sure do look like Tepotztlan, but they couldn’t be. At the end, in the credits, I discovered that it was indeed filmed in Tepotzlan. Many UFO’s have been spotted over and near Tepotztlan in recent years.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- The fascinating sketchbook of Phillip Georg Von Reck - November 12, 2018
- Where did the Uchee’s live? - November 11, 2018
- Long tailed wildcats appear to migrate en masse - November 10, 2018
- Footnote: More about the 7 feet tall people of the Okefenokee Swamp - November 7, 2018
- The Sun Priestesses of the Okefenokee Swamp - November 6, 2018