Eastern Band of Cherokees being investigated by FBI . . . 7 arrests already made!
The initial arrests involve violation of immigration laws by tribal officials. As readers learned in previous POOF articles, the recent arrests are just the tip of the iceberg . . . as they say. To learn more, go to: Corruption in the North Carolina Mountains
Never, ever, mess with the Creek Wind Clan.
Sooner or later, there will be consequences.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- New Video: Exploration of the Soque River Basin - June 24, 2019
- Like most of the other sites, the Ladds Mountain Observatory became gravel! - June 22, 2019
- Celebrating the Creek New Year! - June 21, 2019
- US Senator Richard Burr accuses Cherokees of bribing state officials and bullying other Carolina tribes. - June 20, 2019
- Joy Harjo named first Native American Poet Laureate of the United States! - June 19, 2019