Eastern Band of Cherokees being investigated by FBI . . . 7 arrests already made!
The initial arrests involve violation of immigration laws by tribal officials. As readers learned in previous POOF articles, the recent arrests are just the tip of the iceberg . . . as they say. To learn more, go to: Corruption in the North Carolina Mountains
Never, ever, mess with the Creek Wind Clan.
Sooner or later, there will be consequences.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- New DNA evidence suggests that lager beer originated in South America - September 22, 2017
- Update: Drug lords were behind the weird Mayas in Georgia thang - September 22, 2017
- OMG! I have been practicing my Spanish with this senorita at Captain D’s - September 21, 2017
- The Columbus, GA – Minoan – Dog Star – Yupaha Connection - September 19, 2017
- Evidence points toward a Pan-North Atlantic culture - September 17, 2017