Eastern Band of Cherokees being investigated by FBI . . . 7 arrests already made!
The initial arrests involve violation of immigration laws by tribal officials. As readers learned in previous POOF articles, the recent arrests are just the tip of the iceberg . . . as they say. To learn more, go to: Corruption in the North Carolina Mountains
Never, ever, mess with the Creek Wind Clan.
Sooner or later, there will be consequences.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Meanings of river and stream names in Western North Carolina - November 16, 2017
- Human bodies are left on a North Carolina mountainside to decay - November 15, 2017
- Stark climatic boundary between Asheville and Cullowhee, North Carolina set northern limits of Muskogean mound builders - November 14, 2017
- Important maps of the Southeast from the late 1600s - November 13, 2017
- The Lower Cherokees . . . Who were they really? – Part One - November 12, 2017