Eastern Band of Cherokees being investigated by FBI . . . 7 arrests already made!
The initial arrests involve violation of immigration laws by tribal officials. As readers learned in previous POOF articles, the recent arrests are just the tip of the iceberg . . . as they say. To learn more, go to: Corruption in the North Carolina Mountains
Never, ever, mess with the Creek Wind Clan.
Sooner or later, there will be consequences.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Geneticists identify probable microbe that killed 80% of Mexico’s population - January 17, 2018
- How did Tobesofkee Creek get its name? - January 16, 2018
- A Kanza town on the Ocmulgee River in Georgia - January 15, 2018
- OMG! Meredith Emerson was a US Forest Service decoy when kidnapped and beheaded - January 15, 2018
- Women . . . how to avoid being a victim of male predators - January 14, 2018