Eight acre tract at entrance to Track Rock Gap is still for sale
In case you are a millionaire or know one. Here is the chance of a lifetime to build a museum and name it after someone you admire. The site has plenty of space for parking, which considering that it barely exists otherwise, would provide income year-round.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Movie . . . Sami Blood . . . plus an introduction to the Sami People - August 17, 2019
- Videos . . . the Mi’kmaq People of Nova Scotia - August 15, 2019
- The First Creek Confederacy did not include the Muskogees! - August 14, 2019
- Ten feet tall Easter Lilies - August 14, 2019
- How I got to know Mexico - August 13, 2019