Grant being offered for Southeastern documentary film makers
I am looking for a professionally trained film maker to partner with me on this grant application. The foundation isaccepting applications for nonfiction documentary projects To be eligible, applicants must have a U.S. Social Security number or a U.S. federal tax ID number, eighteen years of age or older, and reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia. Applicants need not have a fiscal sponsor to apply for a grant.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- New Video: Exploration of the Soque River Basin - June 24, 2019
- Like most of the other sites, the Ladds Mountain Observatory became gravel! - June 22, 2019
- Celebrating the Creek New Year! - June 21, 2019
- US Senator Richard Burr accuses Cherokees of bribing state officials and bullying other Carolina tribes. - June 20, 2019
- Joy Harjo named first Native American Poet Laureate of the United States! - June 19, 2019