Grant being offered for Southeastern documentary film makers
I am looking for a professionally trained film maker to partner with me on this grant application. The foundation isaccepting applications for nonfiction documentary projects To be eligible, applicants must have a U.S. Social Security number or a U.S. federal tax ID number, eighteen years of age or older, and reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia. Applicants need not have a fiscal sponsor to apply for a grant.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Video . . . The Four Seasons of the Potawatomi People - August 19, 2019
- Movie . . . Sami Blood . . . plus an introduction to the Sami People - August 17, 2019
- Videos . . . the Mi’kmaq People of Nova Scotia - August 15, 2019
- The First Creek Confederacy did not include the Muskogees! - August 14, 2019
- Ten feet tall Easter Lilies - August 14, 2019