Guess where this Cherokee Band is performing
Think that this photo was made on the Strip in Cherokee, NC?
Dennis Partridge, a member of the People of One Fire, and a director of the Apalache Foundation, took this photograph in the Czech Republic. He says that there are several “Native American” bands are touring Europe these days, who are really Armenians. They dress as Lakota Sioux, but call themselves Cherokees.
Most Europeans and Americans are fooled because they are accustomed to seeing Jewish, Italian and Middle Eastern actors portray Native American men. Very often the actresses portraying Native American women did have some Native or Oriental ancestry, mixed with Irish or French heritage.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Holy Agnetha Fältskog! The voladores were in Bronze Age Norway, too! - February 22, 2018
- OMG! Totonac voladores in Tanum, Sweden . . . c. 1200 BC! - February 21, 2018
- Youtube . . . Part Four – Petroglyphs that will blow your mind - February 21, 2018
- Robots built by students replaces Harlem Globetrotters - February 20, 2018
- Youtube . . . the Metcalf and Tugaloo Stones – Part 3 of series - February 20, 2018