Hawaiian canoe returns after three year tour of globe
If there is any doubt that the Polynesians and Bronze Age mariners from Yama were capable of sailing anywhere, the Hokulea has ended it. Read this fascinating online article from CNN.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What is the difference between Coweta, Cohutta and Kaweta? - June 18, 2018
- Native American appointed special prosecutor to bust crime in Georgia - June 16, 2018
- Archaeologist Arthur Kelly found Paracus-style skulls on Etowah River - June 13, 2018
- Downtown Cancun, Mexico in August 1970 - June 12, 2018
- My color slides survived eight years in an oven . . . but there was another surprise that made me weep! - June 10, 2018