Invitation: Celebrating Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park!
Celebrating Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park
Monday, March 25, 5-6 p.m.
The Ocmulgee National Monument Association, Ocmulgee National Park and Preserve Initiative and Visit Macon invite you to join them and the leaders of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation for a ribbon cutting and celebration on Monday, March 25, 5-6 p.m., at the Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park Visitors Center in Macon.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- US Senator Richard Burr accuses Cherokees of bribing state officials and bullying other Carolina tribes. - June 20, 2019
- Joy Harjo named first Native American Poet Laureate of the United States! - June 19, 2019
- LIDAR reveals an earlier civilization at Soque River Mounds - June 14, 2019
- The strange connection between Scotland and the Hillabee Creeks - June 12, 2019
- 1828 Georgia map tells a very different story on the gold rush and Cherokee removal than seen in “official history books” today - June 11, 2019