Invitation: Celebrating Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park!
Celebrating Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park
Monday, March 25, 5-6 p.m.
The Ocmulgee National Monument Association, Ocmulgee National Park and Preserve Initiative and Visit Macon invite you to join them and the leaders of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation for a ribbon cutting and celebration on Monday, March 25, 5-6 p.m., at the Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park Visitors Center in Macon.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Did these Georgia petroglyphs describe catastrophic meteor impacts? - April 20, 2019
- Ocmulgee National Park was a continuation of the “Olmec” Civilization - April 17, 2019
- Substantial evidence of an Arawak presence in the Southeastern US - April 15, 2019
- Lakota Reservations are in dire straits due to fires, blizzards and floods - April 13, 2019
- Newly discovered mound in Habersham County, GA is same shape and same alignment as Kolomoki Mound A . . . 300 miles away! - April 12, 2019