Irish archaeologists find 5,500 year old tomb, plus petroglyphs that are identical to the those in the Georgia Gold Belt!
This is a fascinating article, sent to us by Jesse Townsley. I have no clue what was going on back then, but it is obvious that there were cultural changes across the Atlantic. Of course, the Irish archaeologists are not aware that their petroglyphs are identical the those in the Etowah River Basin of Georgia . . . which is in the Gold Belt. To read this article, go to:
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- US Senator Richard Burr accuses Cherokees of bribing state officials and bullying other Carolina tribes. - June 20, 2019
- Joy Harjo named first Native American Poet Laureate of the United States! - June 19, 2019
- LIDAR reveals an earlier civilization at Soque River Mounds - June 14, 2019
- The strange connection between Scotland and the Hillabee Creeks - June 12, 2019
- 1828 Georgia map tells a very different story on the gold rush and Cherokee removal than seen in “official history books” today - June 11, 2019