Irish archaeologists find 5,500 year old tomb, plus petroglyphs that are identical to the those in the Georgia Gold Belt!
This is a fascinating article, sent to us by Jesse Townsley. I have no clue what was going on back then, but it is obvious that there were cultural changes across the Atlantic. Of course, the Irish archaeologists are not aware that their petroglyphs are identical the those in the Etowah River Basin of Georgia . . . which is in the Gold Belt. To read this article, go to:
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What is wrong with this Washington Post “anthropology” article? - August 16, 2018
- Thoughts on the peopling of the Americas, while washing paint brushes, baking a pizza and chatting with Ric Edwards - August 16, 2018
- Sheezam Andy! Chattahoochee is an Itza Maya word! - August 13, 2018
- Implications of the discoveries around Tepoztlan, Mexico - August 8, 2018
- OMG! Mexican archaeologists make “history-changing” discoveries near Aztec temple overlooking Tepoztlan - August 6, 2018