Irish archaeologists find 5,500 year old tomb, plus petroglyphs that are identical to the those in the Georgia Gold Belt!
This is a fascinating article, sent to us by Jesse Townsley. I have no clue what was going on back then, but it is obvious that there were cultural changes across the Atlantic. Of course, the Irish archaeologists are not aware that their petroglyphs are identical the those in the Etowah River Basin of Georgia . . . which is in the Gold Belt. To read this article, go to:
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Ocmulgee National Park was a continuation of the “Olmec” Civilization - April 17, 2019
- Substantial evidence of an Arawak presence in the Southeastern US - April 15, 2019
- Lakota Reservations are in dire straits due to fires, blizzards and floods - April 13, 2019
- Newly discovered mound in Habersham County, GA is same shape and same alignment as Kolomoki Mound A . . . 300 miles away! - April 12, 2019
- This is the day that my great-grand-daddy surrendered - April 10, 2019