Irish archaeologists find 5,500 year old tomb, plus petroglyphs that are identical to the those in the Georgia Gold Belt!
This is a fascinating article, sent to us by Jesse Townsley. I have no clue what was going on back then, but it is obvious that there were cultural changes across the Atlantic. Of course, the Irish archaeologists are not aware that their petroglyphs are identical the those in the Etowah River Basin of Georgia . . . which is in the Gold Belt. To read this article, go to:
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Using words to explore the peopling of the Southeast – Part One - December 8, 2018
- Early Scottish immigrants . . . the joke is on me! - December 8, 2018
- Why Southeastern Creeks should study Teotihuacan - December 4, 2018
- The Red-Haired Giants . . . both kinds - December 2, 2018
- A Creek & Uchee Perspective on Unregulated Mass Immigration - November 28, 2018