Irish archaeologists find 5,500 year old tomb, plus petroglyphs that are identical to the those in the Georgia Gold Belt!
This is a fascinating article, sent to us by Jesse Townsley. I have no clue what was going on back then, but it is obvious that there were cultural changes across the Atlantic. Of course, the Irish archaeologists are not aware that their petroglyphs are identical the those in the Etowah River Basin of Georgia . . . which is in the Gold Belt. To read this article, go to:
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Where did the Chickasaws originate? - October 15, 2018
- The Mexican wedding fiesta . . . really an ancient Native tradition - October 13, 2018
- Houses will tell us who came from Mexico and when - October 12, 2018
- Pernell Roberts . . . This is your life! - October 9, 2018
- Quick overview of Native American genetics - October 8, 2018