Irish archaeologists find 5,500 year old tomb, plus petroglyphs that are identical to the those in the Georgia Gold Belt!
This is a fascinating article, sent to us by Jesse Townsley. I have no clue what was going on back then, but it is obvious that there were cultural changes across the Atlantic. Of course, the Irish archaeologists are not aware that their petroglyphs are identical the those in the Etowah River Basin of Georgia . . . which is in the Gold Belt. To read this article, go to:
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Teotihuacan’s suburbs at ground level - February 14, 2019
- Professor say the darndest things! . . . Parte Trois - February 12, 2019
- Traveling back in time along the Unicoi Trail - February 12, 2019
- Protection and documentation of Native American heritage sites - February 11, 2019
- Snapshot: Creek cousin in the audience - February 7, 2019