Limiting Your Child’s Fire Time . . . a Guide for Paleolithic Parents
This article in the New Yorker Magazine is for a good laugh. I did not list it under humor, because I wanted the Message Board to stay prominent for several weeks.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- The fascinating sketchbook of Phillip Georg Von Reck - November 12, 2018
- Where did the Uchee’s live? - November 11, 2018
- Long tailed wildcats appear to migrate en masse - November 10, 2018
- Footnote: More about the 7 feet tall people of the Okefenokee Swamp - November 7, 2018
- The Sun Priestesses of the Okefenokee Swamp - November 6, 2018