Limiting Your Child’s Fire Time . . . a Guide for Paleolithic Parents
This article in the New Yorker Magazine is for a good laugh. I did not list it under humor, because I wanted the Message Board to stay prominent for several weeks.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- First edition of People of One Fire found after being lost for 48 years! - August 18, 2018
- What is wrong with this Washington Post “anthropology” article? - August 16, 2018
- Thoughts on the peopling of the Americas, while washing paint brushes, baking a pizza and chatting with Ric Edwards - August 16, 2018
- Sheezam Andy! Chattahoochee is an Itza Maya word! - August 13, 2018
- Implications of the discoveries around Tepoztlan, Mexico - August 8, 2018