Limiting Your Child’s Fire Time . . . a Guide for Paleolithic Parents
This article in the New Yorker Magazine is for a good laugh. I did not list it under humor, because I wanted the Message Board to stay prominent for several weeks.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- The Many Peoples of the Southern Blue Ridge Mountains - May 21, 2018
- Drawing of Alec Mountain Stone Circle – Nacoochee Valley - May 17, 2018
- It still feels weird, living in the Nacoochee Valley folks! - May 16, 2018
- Radio POOF . . . now broadcasting from high atop Alec Mountain - May 12, 2018
- Rat Wars . . . The empire strikes out! - May 10, 2018