Map of Dillard, Georgia Mounds
Several readers asked for a map, which would clearly locate the mounds in the Dillard Archaeological Zone. Probably, several more have been leveled by floods and 200 years of plowing, but those noted on the maps are still visible. Please remember that all of these mounds are either on private land or land belonging to a church. You may look at these mounds from a public road right-of-way, but cannot walk on the property without permission of the owner.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- People of One Fire Youtube Channel is now operational! - February 18, 2018
- Music . . . Equal broadcast time for the United States - February 17, 2018
- Did you notice that the Sami also wear gorgets? - February 16, 2018
- Music . . . Sami Reindeer Call and Love Songs - February 15, 2018
- Limiting Your Child’s Fire Time . . . a Guide for Paleolithic Parents - February 13, 2018