Map of Dillard, Georgia Mounds
Several readers asked for a map, which would clearly locate the mounds in the Dillard Archaeological Zone. Probably, several more have been leveled by floods and 200 years of plowing, but those noted on the maps are still visible. Please remember that all of these mounds are either on private land or land belonging to a church. You may look at these mounds from a public road right-of-way, but cannot walk on the property without permission of the owner.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Why your Southeastern Native heritage is much more than DNA from Siberia - November 24, 2017
- A Southeastern Native American Holocaust during the Late 1600s - November 23, 2017
- Why would my family look like Creeks, but remember our ancestors as Cherokees? - November 23, 2017
- National Geographic Video: Secrets of the Nazca Lines - November 22, 2017
- BBC Video . . . An introduction to the Minoan civilization - November 20, 2017