Mini-Quiz – How well do you know history?
World history has many secret chapters that are conveniently left out of the history text books and definitely left out of the politically correct news that we are inundated with. See how well you know this forgotten history!
- The photo above was taken in the 1890s in the first country to use the Nazi salute in order to express complete loyalty to the central government. What country was it?
2. In what country was the first National Socialist Party? It was not Germany. After World War I some disgruntled Germans liked the name of the original National Socialist Party and so created the National Socialist German Workers (NAZI) Party in imitation.
3. Now for some American history . . . who wrote the American Pledge of Allegiance and also started a political campaign to have flag poles erected outside every school for display of the United States flag? It would be some time before flags were ever seen inside schools.
Will send you the answers in a little bit.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Dr. Román Piña Chán speculated that Moundville was founded by Toltec refugees - December 12, 2017
- A Mayan Connection . . . the Ocmulgee Earth Lodge that Wasn’t - December 12, 2017
- The Mesoamerican Connection . . . Four Decades of Silence - December 11, 2017
- The Mayas in North America . . . the Spiritual Path begins - December 9, 2017
- Another surprising cultural connection between today’s Kaw Nation and the Kusa People of 1540 - December 8, 2017