Mini-Quiz – How well do you know history?
World history has many secret chapters that are conveniently left out of the history text books and definitely left out of the politically correct news that we are inundated with. See how well you know this forgotten history!
- The photo above was taken in the 1890s in the first country to use the Nazi salute in order to express complete loyalty to the central government. What country was it?
2. In what country was the first National Socialist Party? It was not Germany. After World War I some disgruntled Germans liked the name of the original National Socialist Party and so created the National Socialist German Workers (NAZI) Party in imitation.
3. Now for some American history . . . who wrote the American Pledge of Allegiance and also started a political campaign to have flag poles erected outside every school for display of the United States flag? It would be some time before flags were ever seen inside schools.
Will send you the answers in a little bit.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Native American appointed special prosecutor to bust crime in Georgia - June 16, 2018
- Archaeologist Arthur Kelly found Paracus-style skulls on Etowah River - June 13, 2018
- Downtown Cancun, Mexico in August 1970 - June 12, 2018
- My color slides survived eight years in an oven . . . but there was another surprise that made me weep! - June 10, 2018
- Dare Stone at Brenau University determined to be authentic! - June 9, 2018