Mini-Quiz – How well do you know history?
World history has many secret chapters that are conveniently left out of the history text books and definitely left out of the politically correct news that we are inundated with. See how well you know this forgotten history!
- The photo above was taken in the 1890s in the first country to use the Nazi salute in order to express complete loyalty to the central government. What country was it?
2. In what country was the first National Socialist Party? It was not Germany. After World War I some disgruntled Germans liked the name of the original National Socialist Party and so created the National Socialist German Workers (NAZI) Party in imitation.
3. Now for some American history . . . who wrote the American Pledge of Allegiance and also started a political campaign to have flag poles erected outside every school for display of the United States flag? It would be some time before flags were ever seen inside schools.
Will send you the answers in a little bit.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Map Supplement: The Battles of Itsate Pass - October 16, 2017
- The two Battles of Echete Pass . . . forgotten, but dramatic events during the French and Indian War - October 16, 2017
- Rabun County, GA Mound, lost for 132 years, found with ERSI imagery - October 12, 2017
- The Uchee People were the first settlers in the Blue Ridge Mountains - October 10, 2017
- Why celebrate Indigenous Peoples Day? Thoughts by Ghost Dancer - October 9, 2017