Newly completed video on Track Rock Gap
For those of you, who have never been to Track Rock Gap, this is an excellent way to see the petroglyphs, trails and stone ruins. They did a great job of letting you see the petroglyphs, which are fact standard Maya glyphs. This professional video will enable you to take a pleasant walk up a steep mountainside without leaving the comfort of your home.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Robots built by students replaces Harlem Globetrotters - February 20, 2018
- Youtube . . . the Metcalf and Tugaloo Stones – Part 3 of series - February 20, 2018
- Article: What happened to the Taino People and their DNA? - February 20, 2018
- The Forgotten Murders of the the Osage Nation for the Oil Beneath Their Land - February 20, 2018
- Youtube . . . The Petroglyphs of the Georgia Gold Belt – Part Two - February 19, 2018