Newly completed video on Track Rock Gap
For those of you, who have never been to Track Rock Gap, this is an excellent way to see the petroglyphs, trails and stone ruins. They did a great job of letting you see the petroglyphs, which are fact standard Maya glyphs. This professional video will enable you to take a pleasant walk up a steep mountainside without leaving the comfort of your home.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What is the difference between Coweta, Cohutta and Kaweta? - June 18, 2018
- Native American appointed special prosecutor to bust crime in Georgia - June 16, 2018
- Archaeologist Arthur Kelly found Paracus-style skulls on Etowah River - June 13, 2018
- Downtown Cancun, Mexico in August 1970 - June 12, 2018
- My color slides survived eight years in an oven . . . but there was another surprise that made me weep! - June 10, 2018