Newly completed video on Track Rock Gap
For those of you, who have never been to Track Rock Gap, this is an excellent way to see the petroglyphs, trails and stone ruins. They did a great job of letting you see the petroglyphs, which are fact standard Maya glyphs. This professional video will enable you to take a pleasant walk up a steep mountainside without leaving the comfort of your home.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- National Geographic Video: Secrets of the Nazca Lines - November 22, 2017
- BBC Video . . . An introduction to the Minoan civilization - November 20, 2017
- Satellite imagery reveals massive earthworks of Tama-tli near Murphy, NC - November 20, 2017
- Are you Taino, Arawak, Carib, Tupi or Eastern Peruvian? - November 19, 2017
- 16th and 17th century visitors to the South Carolina Upcountry - November 19, 2017