Newly completed video on Track Rock Gap
For those of you, who have never been to Track Rock Gap, this is an excellent way to see the petroglyphs, trails and stone ruins. They did a great job of letting you see the petroglyphs, which are fact standard Maya glyphs. This professional video will enable you to take a pleasant walk up a steep mountainside without leaving the comfort of your home.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Native American tribes . . . agriculture is your future . . . not gambling - September 24, 2017
- New DNA evidence suggests that lager beer originated in South America - September 22, 2017
- Update: Drug lords were behind the weird Mayas in Georgia thang - September 22, 2017
- OMG! I have been practicing my Spanish with this senorita at Captain D’s - September 21, 2017
- The Columbus, GA – Minoan – Dog Star – Yupaha Connection - September 19, 2017