News Flash! One of the Kusa crosses has been located!
Ed Reilly, one of the most active members of POOF, knows where one of the Kusa crosses is. The location is very close. Perhaps the owner will also know where the other cross is. POOF will post a photo of this cross, when it becomes available.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Geneticists identify probable microbe that killed 80% of Mexico’s population - January 17, 2018
- How did Tobesofkee Creek get its name? - January 16, 2018
- A Kanza town on the Ocmulgee River in Georgia - January 15, 2018
- OMG! Meredith Emerson was a US Forest Service decoy when kidnapped and beheaded - January 15, 2018
- Women . . . how to avoid being a victim of male predators - January 14, 2018