News Flash! One of the Kusa crosses has been located!
Ed Reilly, one of the most active members of POOF, knows where one of the Kusa crosses is. The location is very close. Perhaps the owner will also know where the other cross is. POOF will post a photo of this cross, when it becomes available.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Meanings of river and stream names in Western North Carolina - November 16, 2017
- Human bodies are left on a North Carolina mountainside to decay - November 15, 2017
- Stark climatic boundary between Asheville and Cullowhee, North Carolina set northern limits of Muskogean mound builders - November 14, 2017
- Important maps of the Southeast from the late 1600s - November 13, 2017
- The Lower Cherokees . . . Who were they really? – Part One - November 12, 2017