News Flash! One of the Kusa crosses has been located!
Ed Reilly, one of the most active members of POOF, knows where one of the Kusa crosses is. The location is very close. Perhaps the owner will also know where the other cross is. POOF will post a photo of this cross, when it becomes available.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Living among the spirits of one’s ancestors - May 26, 2018
- Irish Stone Circles Date from 2000 BC to 1100 BC - May 22, 2018
- Proof that Yonah Mountain and Walasi-yi Gap were named by white people - May 21, 2018
- The Many Peoples of the Southern Blue Ridge Mountains - May 21, 2018
- Drawing of Alec Mountain Stone Circle – Nacoochee Valley - May 17, 2018