People of One Fire Genetics and Language Message Board
If you have information or questions about the genetics and languages of Southeastern Native Americans, please post them here as comments. You may also post information about genealogical discoveries. It would be helpful if you put links to this page on your Facebook page, so the general public will be aware of its existence. Your comments will not appear instantly because they are monitored, but will be published as soon as possible. We intend this webpage to replace the old Creek-Southeast Message Board, which no longer exists.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Comparison of Orizaba soldier with soldiers in Northwest Georgia - October 22, 2018
- Stone cairns marked ritual processions from Soque River to mountaintop shrine - October 22, 2018
- Everything that you ever wanted to know about the indigenous word, Tula . . . but were afraid to ask - October 20, 2018
- Soque River Basin Stone Architecture Survey . . . list of project sites - October 17, 2018
- The Coweta Creek Confederacy . . . announcement of enrollment prior to petition for Federal recognition - October 15, 2018