People of One Fire Genetics and Language Message Board
If you have information or questions about the genetics and languages of Southeastern Native Americans, please post them here as comments. You may also post information about genealogical discoveries. It would be helpful if you put links to this page on your Facebook page, so the general public will be aware of its existence. Your comments will not appear instantly because they are monitored, but will be published as soon as possible. We intend this webpage to replace the old Creek-Southeast Message Board, which no longer exists.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Your thoughts on this latest theory on migration into the Americas? - April 26, 2018
- The jokes that life plays on people - April 25, 2018
- Irish scientists identify reoccurring cosmic disaster that explains identical petroglyphs and stone circles in Ireland and Southeastern USA - April 23, 2018
- Bearded Foreigners from Tabasco - April 22, 2018
- Documentary film on the Maya city of Itzapa . . . by archaeologist Garth Norman - April 21, 2018