People of One Fire Genetics and Language Message Board
If you have information or questions about the genetics and languages of Southeastern Native Americans, please post them here as comments. You may also post information about genealogical discoveries. It would be helpful if you put links to this page on your Facebook page, so the general public will be aware of its existence. Your comments will not appear instantly because they are monitored, but will be published as soon as possible. We intend this webpage to replace the old Creek-Southeast Message Board, which no longer exists.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What is the difference between Coweta, Cohutta and Kaweta? - June 18, 2018
- Native American appointed special prosecutor to bust crime in Georgia - June 16, 2018
- Archaeologist Arthur Kelly found Paracus-style skulls on Etowah River - June 13, 2018
- Downtown Cancun, Mexico in August 1970 - June 12, 2018
- My color slides survived eight years in an oven . . . but there was another surprise that made me weep! - June 10, 2018