People of One Fire Genetics and Language Message Board
If you have information or questions about the genetics and languages of Southeastern Native Americans, please post them here as comments. You may also post information about genealogical discoveries. It would be helpful if you put links to this page on your Facebook page, so the general public will be aware of its existence. Your comments will not appear instantly because they are monitored, but will be published as soon as possible. We intend this webpage to replace the old Creek-Southeast Message Board, which no longer exists.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Using words to explore the peopling of the Southeast – Part Two - December 11, 2018
- Where do you think that this Moche Hilltop Fort is located? - December 10, 2018
- Next on POOF: Did Priests from eastern Peru guide the creation of the Hopewell Culture and several astronomical sites in the Southeast? - December 10, 2018
- Using words to explore the peopling of the Southeast – Part One - December 8, 2018
- Early Scottish immigrants . . . the joke is on me! - December 8, 2018