People of One Fire Genetics and Language Message Board
If you have information or questions about the genetics and languages of Southeastern Native Americans, please post them here as comments. You may also post information about genealogical discoveries. It would be helpful if you put links to this page on your Facebook page, so the general public will be aware of its existence. Your comments will not appear instantly because they are monitored, but will be published as soon as possible. We intend this webpage to replace the old Creek-Southeast Message Board, which no longer exists.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Youtube . . . The Discovery of Fort San Mateo - March 23, 2018
- Time passes so quickly when you are having fun! - March 22, 2018
- Did you know that there were pottery kilns near Etowah Mounds? - March 21, 2018
- Post Script . . . Why Native Americans should monitor descriptions of colonial history - March 20, 2018
- This politicized TV documentary only told part of the story - March 19, 2018