People of One Fire Genetics and Language Message Board
If you have information or questions about the genetics and languages of Southeastern Native Americans, please post them here as comments. You may also post information about genealogical discoveries. It would be helpful if you put links to this page on your Facebook page, so the general public will be aware of its existence. Your comments will not appear instantly because they are monitored, but will be published as soon as possible. We intend this webpage to replace the old Creek-Southeast Message Board, which no longer exists.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Video: Traditional Mesoamerican style dance by Miccosukee - March 25, 2019
- Petroglyphs near ancient volcano seem to be a writing system - March 25, 2019
- Video: The Secret History of the Miccosukee People - March 24, 2019
- Video: New March 2019 report on Paracas skull DNA - March 23, 2019
- This is how bad things were at Ocmulgee in 2006, when the People of One Fire was formed - March 22, 2019