People of One Fire Youtube Channel is now operational!
Sorry for making you folks wait so long, but Microsoft released the “Professional Level” PowerPoint 2018 software before working out all the bugs. It took 19 recording sessions of the first part of our series on the Petroglyphs of North Georgia for the artificial intelligence in my business computer to fix the bugs. Part One is on line. Parts Two – Four will be quickly posted during the next two days. I will be using more and more of the bells and whistles of this software as we go along, but one has to crawl before one walks!
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Youtube . . . The Discovery of Fort San Mateo - March 23, 2018
- Time passes so quickly when you are having fun! - March 22, 2018
- Did you know that there were pottery kilns near Etowah Mounds? - March 21, 2018
- Post Script . . . Why Native Americans should monitor descriptions of colonial history - March 20, 2018
- This politicized TV documentary only told part of the story - March 19, 2018