People of One Fire Youtube Channel is now operational!
Sorry for making you folks wait so long, but Microsoft released the “Professional Level” PowerPoint 2018 software before working out all the bugs. It took 19 recording sessions of the first part of our series on the Petroglyphs of North Georgia for the artificial intelligence in my business computer to fix the bugs. Part One is on line. Parts Two – Four will be quickly posted during the next two days. I will be using more and more of the bells and whistles of this software as we go along, but one has to crawl before one walks!
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Fall 2018-Spring 2019 POOF Research Project . . . Pre-1700 AD Mound & Stone Architecture Survey of the Nacoochee and Soque Valleys - September 21, 2018
- Once upon a time at a Chevy Chase Christmas Party - September 20, 2018
- News Update: Quapaw and Mandan were at Ocmulgee! - September 18, 2018
- Example of why doing Native American history research is so difficult - September 16, 2018
- Waitaha . . . example of how occult bureaucrats and archaeologists bury the past - September 14, 2018