People of One Fire Youtube Channel is now operational!
Sorry for making you folks wait so long, but Microsoft released the “Professional Level” PowerPoint 2018 software before working out all the bugs. It took 19 recording sessions of the first part of our series on the Petroglyphs of North Georgia for the artificial intelligence in my business computer to fix the bugs. Part One is on line. Parts Two – Four will be quickly posted during the next two days. I will be using more and more of the bells and whistles of this software as we go along, but one has to crawl before one walks!
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Soque Basin Update: Alec Mountain is not like anything in the textbooks! - April 23, 2019
- The secret history of Christianity among the Uchees and Creeks - April 21, 2019
- Did these Georgia petroglyphs describe catastrophic meteor impacts? - April 20, 2019
- Ocmulgee National Park was a continuation of the “Olmec” Civilization - April 17, 2019
- Substantial evidence of an Arawak presence in the Southeastern US - April 15, 2019