People of One Fire Youtube Channel is now operational!
Sorry for making you folks wait so long, but Microsoft released the “Professional Level” PowerPoint 2018 software before working out all the bugs. It took 19 recording sessions of the first part of our series on the Petroglyphs of North Georgia for the artificial intelligence in my business computer to fix the bugs. Part One is on line. Parts Two – Four will be quickly posted during the next two days. I will be using more and more of the bells and whistles of this software as we go along, but one has to crawl before one walks!
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What is the difference between Coweta, Cohutta and Kaweta? - June 18, 2018
- Native American appointed special prosecutor to bust crime in Georgia - June 16, 2018
- Archaeologist Arthur Kelly found Paracus-style skulls on Etowah River - June 13, 2018
- Downtown Cancun, Mexico in August 1970 - June 12, 2018
- My color slides survived eight years in an oven . . . but there was another surprise that made me weep! - June 10, 2018