People of One Fire Youtube Channel is now operational!
Sorry for making you folks wait so long, but Microsoft released the “Professional Level” PowerPoint 2018 software before working out all the bugs. It took 19 recording sessions of the first part of our series on the Petroglyphs of North Georgia for the artificial intelligence in my business computer to fix the bugs. Part One is on line. Parts Two – Four will be quickly posted during the next two days. I will be using more and more of the bells and whistles of this software as we go along, but one has to crawl before one walks!
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Teotihuacan’s suburbs at ground level - February 14, 2019
- Professor say the darndest things! . . . Parte Trois - February 12, 2019
- Traveling back in time along the Unicoi Trail - February 12, 2019
- Protection and documentation of Native American heritage sites - February 11, 2019
- Snapshot: Creek cousin in the audience - February 7, 2019