Photo – An extraterrestrial mushroom
My cabin is near the two of the highest waterfalls, east of the Rockies and 150 yards from an early 19th century gold mine. The 68 ” of rainfall each year and high gold content of the soil produce some spectacular wildflowers. However, this mushroom on a tree in back of the cabin, wins the cake. It is about 5″ in diameter.
Click the image below to see the full resolution photo.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Do you have questions about the Maya People? - December 13, 2017
- Current research: Indigenous-Norse trade in North America prior to Columbus - December 13, 2017
- Dr. Román Piña Chán speculated that Moundville was founded by Toltec refugees - December 12, 2017
- A Mayan Connection . . . the Ocmulgee Earth Lodge that Wasn’t - December 12, 2017
- The Mesoamerican Connection . . . Four Decades of Silence - December 11, 2017