Photo – An extraterrestrial mushroom
My cabin is near the two of the highest waterfalls, east of the Rockies and 150 yards from an early 19th century gold mine. The 68 ” of rainfall each year and high gold content of the soil produce some spectacular wildflowers. However, this mushroom on a tree in back of the cabin, wins the cake. It is about 5″ in diameter.
Click the image below to see the full resolution photo.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Photo: Copper tools and weapons from the Lake Michigan Basin - February 23, 2018
- Most symbols at Track Rock Gap in Georgia date to 2000 BC in Sweden - February 23, 2018
- Holy Agnetha Fältskog! The voladores were in Bronze Age Norway, too! - February 22, 2018
- OMG! Totonac voladores in Tanum, Sweden . . . c. 1200 BC! - February 21, 2018
- Youtube . . . Part Four – Petroglyphs that will blow your mind - February 21, 2018