Radio POOF . . . now broadcasting from high atop Alec Mountain
Was it fate or the Master of Life moving in one’s life. The only real house in North Georgia that I could afford, was at the eastern end of the Nacoochee Valley . . . directly underneath the Alec Mountain Stone Circle . . . the Southern Appalachians’ Stonehenge and very possibly older than England’s Stonehenge. Just got telephone and internet service tonight.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- New Video: Exploration of the Soque River Basin - June 24, 2019
- Like most of the other sites, the Ladds Mountain Observatory became gravel! - June 22, 2019
- Celebrating the Creek New Year! - June 21, 2019
- US Senator Richard Burr accuses Cherokees of bribing state officials and bullying other Carolina tribes. - June 20, 2019
- Joy Harjo named first Native American Poet Laureate of the United States! - June 19, 2019