Radio POOF . . . now broadcasting from high atop Alec Mountain
Was it fate or the Master of Life moving in one’s life. The only real house in North Georgia that I could afford, was at the eastern end of the Nacoochee Valley . . . directly underneath the Alec Mountain Stone Circle . . . the Southern Appalachians’ Stonehenge and very possibly older than England’s Stonehenge. Just got telephone and internet service tonight.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Teotihuacan’s suburbs at ground level - February 14, 2019
- Professor say the darndest things! . . . Parte Trois - February 12, 2019
- Traveling back in time along the Unicoi Trail - February 12, 2019
- Protection and documentation of Native American heritage sites - February 11, 2019
- Snapshot: Creek cousin in the audience - February 7, 2019