Radio POOF . . . now broadcasting from high atop Alec Mountain
Was it fate or the Master of Life moving in one’s life. The only real house in North Georgia that I could afford, was at the eastern end of the Nacoochee Valley . . . directly underneath the Alec Mountain Stone Circle . . . the Southern Appalachians’ Stonehenge and very possibly older than England’s Stonehenge. Just got telephone and internet service tonight.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What you are never told at New Echota National Historic Landmark - September 23, 2018
- Fall 2018-Spring 2019 POOF Research Project . . . Pre-1700 AD Mound & Stone Architecture Survey of the Nacoochee and Soque Valleys - September 21, 2018
- Once upon a time at a Chevy Chase Christmas Party - September 20, 2018
- News Update: Quapaw and Mandan were at Ocmulgee! - September 18, 2018
- Example of why doing Native American history research is so difficult - September 16, 2018