Radio POOF . . . now broadcasting from high atop Alec Mountain
Was it fate or the Master of Life moving in one’s life. The only real house in North Georgia that I could afford, was at the eastern end of the Nacoochee Valley . . . directly underneath the Alec Mountain Stone Circle . . . the Southern Appalachians’ Stonehenge and very possibly older than England’s Stonehenge. Just got telephone and internet service tonight.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Beware of this extraterrestrial spider! - July 20, 2018
- DNA Reminder . . . the Salzburg Protestants - July 19, 2018
- The Sami – Alps – Southeastern USA Connection - July 18, 2018
- On the trail of the Alekmani . . . from Alec Mountain, GA to the Baltic Sea - July 17, 2018
- Irish archaeologists find 5,500 year old tomb, plus petroglyphs that are identical to the those in the Georgia Gold Belt! - July 16, 2018