Radio POOF . . . now broadcasting from high atop Alec Mountain
Was it fate or the Master of Life moving in one’s life. The only real house in North Georgia that I could afford, was at the eastern end of the Nacoochee Valley . . . directly underneath the Alec Mountain Stone Circle . . . the Southern Appalachians’ Stonehenge and very possibly older than England’s Stonehenge. Just got telephone and internet service tonight.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Soque River Basin Stone Architecture Survey . . . list of project sites - October 17, 2018
- The Coweta Creek Confederacy . . . announcement of enrollment prior to petition for Federal recognition - October 15, 2018
- Where did the Chickasaws originate? - October 15, 2018
- The Mexican wedding fiesta . . . really an ancient Native tradition - October 13, 2018
- Houses will tell us who came from Mexico and when - October 12, 2018