Radio POOF . . . now broadcasting from high atop Alec Mountain
Was it fate or the Master of Life moving in one’s life. The only real house in North Georgia that I could afford, was at the eastern end of the Nacoochee Valley . . . directly underneath the Alec Mountain Stone Circle . . . the Southern Appalachians’ Stonehenge and very possibly older than England’s Stonehenge. Just got telephone and internet service tonight.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- 2012 . . . the year when “1984” came to the Appalachian Mountains - May 25, 2019
- Batesville, GA Archaeological Zone LIDAR map - May 24, 2019
- The Secret Politics behind the weird events that swirled around the premier of “America Unearthed” - May 23, 2019
- The Sweetwater Creek Stela . . . our first success story - May 20, 2019
- The Judaculla Rock – Curry Family Connection - May 19, 2019