Radio POOF . . . now broadcasting from high atop Alec Mountain
Was it fate or the Master of Life moving in one’s life. The only real house in North Georgia that I could afford, was at the eastern end of the Nacoochee Valley . . . directly underneath the Alec Mountain Stone Circle . . . the Southern Appalachians’ Stonehenge and very possibly older than England’s Stonehenge. Just got telephone and internet service tonight.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Sheezam Andy! Chattahoochee is an Itza Maya word! - August 13, 2018
- Implications of the discoveries around Tepoztlan, Mexico - August 8, 2018
- OMG! Mexican archaeologists make “history-changing” discoveries near Aztec temple overlooking Tepoztlan - August 6, 2018
- Proof that historians altered the early history of the Southeast - August 3, 2018
- Swedish Bronze Age Mounds . . . evidence of a Pan-Atlantic Culture - August 1, 2018