Radio POOF . . . now broadcasting from high atop Alec Mountain
Was it fate or the Master of Life moving in one’s life. The only real house in North Georgia that I could afford, was at the eastern end of the Nacoochee Valley . . . directly underneath the Alec Mountain Stone Circle . . . the Southern Appalachians’ Stonehenge and very possibly older than England’s Stonehenge. Just got telephone and internet service tonight.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What is the difference between Coweta, Cohutta and Kaweta? - June 18, 2018
- Native American appointed special prosecutor to bust crime in Georgia - June 16, 2018
- Archaeologist Arthur Kelly found Paracus-style skulls on Etowah River - June 13, 2018
- Downtown Cancun, Mexico in August 1970 - June 12, 2018
- My color slides survived eight years in an oven . . . but there was another surprise that made me weep! - June 10, 2018