Rat Wars . . . The empire strikes out!
The final total since July 27, 2017: 117 rats killed by traps, dozens of rats killed by rat snakes in the hovel’s walls and one rat snake, who unfortunately tried to eat a rat trap in my bedroom. A “law enforcement” officer informed my future neighbors that I was a drug dealer. Ain’t no way neighbors. Besides, most North Georgians have already figured out that the $300 million dollar a year meth manufacturing operation near Dahlonega couldn’t have existed without the protection of a whole bunch of local “good conservative” politicians and “patriotic” crooked cops on the drug dealers payroll. We are outa here. Radio Free Nacoochee Valley is about to go on the air.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- US Senator Richard Burr accuses Cherokees of bribing state officials and bullying other Carolina tribes. - June 20, 2019
- Joy Harjo named first Native American Poet Laureate of the United States! - June 19, 2019
- LIDAR reveals an earlier civilization at Soque River Mounds - June 14, 2019
- The strange connection between Scotland and the Hillabee Creeks - June 12, 2019
- 1828 Georgia map tells a very different story on the gold rush and Cherokee removal than seen in “official history books” today - June 11, 2019