Rat Wars . . . The empire strikes out!
The final total since July 27, 2017: 117 rats killed by traps, dozens of rats killed by rat snakes in the hovel’s walls and one rat snake, who unfortunately tried to eat a rat trap in my bedroom. A “law enforcement” officer informed my future neighbors that I was a drug dealer. Ain’t no way neighbors. Besides, most North Georgians have already figured out that the $300 million dollar a year meth manufacturing operation near Dahlonega couldn’t have existed without the protection of a whole bunch of local “good conservative” politicians and “patriotic” crooked cops on the drug dealers payroll. We are outa here. Radio Free Nacoochee Valley is about to go on the air.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What you are never told at New Echota National Historic Landmark - September 23, 2018
- Fall 2018-Spring 2019 POOF Research Project . . . Pre-1700 AD Mound & Stone Architecture Survey of the Nacoochee and Soque Valleys - September 21, 2018
- Once upon a time at a Chevy Chase Christmas Party - September 20, 2018
- News Update: Quapaw and Mandan were at Ocmulgee! - September 18, 2018
- Example of why doing Native American history research is so difficult - September 16, 2018