Rat Wars . . . The empire strikes out!
The final total since July 27, 2017: 117 rats killed by traps, dozens of rats killed by rat snakes in the hovel’s walls and one rat snake, who unfortunately tried to eat a rat trap in my bedroom. A “law enforcement” officer informed my future neighbors that I was a drug dealer. Ain’t no way neighbors. Besides, most North Georgians have already figured out that the $300 million dollar a year meth manufacturing operation near Dahlonega couldn’t have existed without the protection of a whole bunch of local “good conservative” politicians and “patriotic” crooked cops on the drug dealers payroll. We are outa here. Radio Free Nacoochee Valley is about to go on the air.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Teotihuacan’s suburbs at ground level - February 14, 2019
- Professor say the darndest things! . . . Parte Trois - February 12, 2019
- Traveling back in time along the Unicoi Trail - February 12, 2019
- Protection and documentation of Native American heritage sites - February 11, 2019
- Snapshot: Creek cousin in the audience - February 7, 2019