Rat Wars . . . The empire strikes out!
The final total since July 27, 2017: 117 rats killed by traps, dozens of rats killed by rat snakes in the hovel’s walls and one rat snake, who unfortunately tried to eat a rat trap in my bedroom. A “law enforcement” officer informed my future neighbors that I was a drug dealer. Ain’t no way neighbors. Besides, most North Georgians have already figured out that the $300 million dollar a year meth manufacturing operation near Dahlonega couldn’t have existed without the protection of a whole bunch of local “good conservative” politicians and “patriotic” crooked cops on the drug dealers payroll. We are outa here. Radio Free Nacoochee Valley is about to go on the air.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Soque Basin Update: Alec Mountain is not like anything in the textbooks! - April 23, 2019
- The secret history of Christianity among the Uchees and Creeks - April 21, 2019
- Did these Georgia petroglyphs describe catastrophic meteor impacts? - April 20, 2019
- Ocmulgee National Park was a continuation of the “Olmec” Civilization - April 17, 2019
- Substantial evidence of an Arawak presence in the Southeastern US - April 15, 2019