Rat Wars . . . The empire strikes out!
The final total since July 27, 2017: 117 rats killed by traps, dozens of rats killed by rat snakes in the hovel’s walls and one rat snake, who unfortunately tried to eat a rat trap in my bedroom. A “law enforcement” officer informed my future neighbors that I was a drug dealer. Ain’t no way neighbors. Besides, most North Georgians have already figured out that the $300 million dollar a year meth manufacturing operation near Dahlonega couldn’t have existed without the protection of a whole bunch of local “good conservative” politicians and “patriotic” crooked cops on the drug dealers payroll. We are outa here. Radio Free Nacoochee Valley is about to go on the air.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- The fascinating sketchbook of Phillip Georg Von Reck - November 12, 2018
- Where did the Uchee’s live? - November 11, 2018
- Long tailed wildcats appear to migrate en masse - November 10, 2018
- Footnote: More about the 7 feet tall people of the Okefenokee Swamp - November 7, 2018
- The Sun Priestesses of the Okefenokee Swamp - November 6, 2018