Richard is taking a short break!
Richard is taking a brief hiatus from publishing... he should be back online in about 7 days with all kinds of goodies... he's perfectly fine... just out of communication for a few days, trying to stay out of trouble!
The following two tabs change content below.
Dennis Partridge is the owner of AccessGenealogy, a website continuously published since 1999. It’s crowning achievement is in providing Native American researchers an avenue for research online. With partnerships between it and Fold3, Native American data has finally been provided to the masses electronically. Dennis is a husband and father of three children and presently lives in Columbus, Georgia. He descends from the Greenia family of Swanton and Highgate Vermont known French/Metis/Abenaki settlements which currently house the Missisiquoi-Abenaki Tribe of Vermont, with which many of his Greenia cousins are members. His ancestry descends from some of the earliest and largest fur traders including Pierre Roy, Nicholas Pelletier and Moise Dupuis.
Latest posts by Dennis Partridge (see all)
- Richard is taking a short break! - May 5, 2017
- Three great films on Native American soldiers by Jim Rhodes, Viet Nam Vet - November 11, 2015
- Honoring our veterans by Colonel Dewey Painter - November 11, 2015
- An Ancient Fortification “Found” on Big Beaver Creek - December 14, 2014
- Sumter County’s Historical Black Seminole Community Of Peliklikaha - November 14, 2014