Robots built by students replaces Harlem Globetrotters
This video has nothing to do with Native American history, but it was so cool that I thought y’all would enjoy seeing it. Georgia Tech’s Public Relations Department just sent the video to me. The robot sinks the ball in the basket 100% of the time. Elementary physics . . . my dear Watson.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Using words to explore the peopling of the Southeast – Part Two - December 11, 2018
- Where do you think that this Moche Hilltop Fort is located? - December 10, 2018
- Next on POOF: Did Priests from eastern Peru guide the creation of the Hopewell Culture and several astronomical sites in the Southeast? - December 10, 2018
- Using words to explore the peopling of the Southeast – Part One - December 8, 2018
- Early Scottish immigrants . . . the joke is on me! - December 8, 2018