Robots built by students replaces Harlem Globetrotters
This video has nothing to do with Native American history, but it was so cool that I thought y’all would enjoy seeing it. Georgia Tech’s Public Relations Department just sent the video to me. The robot sinks the ball in the basket 100% of the time. Elementary physics . . . my dear Watson.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- New Video: Exploration of the Soque River Basin - June 24, 2019
- Like most of the other sites, the Ladds Mountain Observatory became gravel! - June 22, 2019
- Celebrating the Creek New Year! - June 21, 2019
- US Senator Richard Burr accuses Cherokees of bribing state officials and bullying other Carolina tribes. - June 20, 2019
- Joy Harjo named first Native American Poet Laureate of the United States! - June 19, 2019