Robots built by students replaces Harlem Globetrotters
This video has nothing to do with Native American history, but it was so cool that I thought y’all would enjoy seeing it. Georgia Tech’s Public Relations Department just sent the video to me. The robot sinks the ball in the basket 100% of the time. Elementary physics . . . my dear Watson.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- The fascinating sketchbook of Phillip Georg Von Reck - November 12, 2018
- Where did the Uchee’s live? - November 11, 2018
- Long tailed wildcats appear to migrate en masse - November 10, 2018
- Footnote: More about the 7 feet tall people of the Okefenokee Swamp - November 7, 2018
- The Sun Priestesses of the Okefenokee Swamp - November 6, 2018