Robots built by students replaces Harlem Globetrotters
This video has nothing to do with Native American history, but it was so cool that I thought y’all would enjoy seeing it. Georgia Tech’s Public Relations Department just sent the video to me. The robot sinks the ball in the basket 100% of the time. Elementary physics . . . my dear Watson.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Fall 2018-Spring 2019 POOF Research Project . . . Pre-1700 AD Mound & Stone Architecture Survey of the Nacoochee and Soque Valleys - September 21, 2018
- Once upon a time at a Chevy Chase Christmas Party - September 20, 2018
- News Update: Quapaw and Mandan were at Ocmulgee! - September 18, 2018
- Example of why doing Native American history research is so difficult - September 16, 2018
- Waitaha . . . example of how occult bureaucrats and archaeologists bury the past - September 14, 2018