Robots built by students replaces Harlem Globetrotters
This video has nothing to do with Native American history, but it was so cool that I thought y’all would enjoy seeing it. Georgia Tech’s Public Relations Department just sent the video to me. The robot sinks the ball in the basket 100% of the time. Elementary physics . . . my dear Watson.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Comparison of Orizaba soldier with soldiers in Northwest Georgia - October 22, 2018
- Stone cairns marked ritual processions from Soque River to mountaintop shrine - October 22, 2018
- Everything that you ever wanted to know about the indigenous word, Tula . . . but were afraid to ask - October 20, 2018
- Soque River Basin Stone Architecture Survey . . . list of project sites - October 17, 2018
- The Coweta Creek Confederacy . . . announcement of enrollment prior to petition for Federal recognition - October 15, 2018