Sea serpent also reported in Savannah River during the 1800s
The People of One Fire told you about a Nessie monster in the Etowah River last week. One of our readers sent us a YouTube documentary on a very similar “sea serpent” who was actually captured by the people of Augusta. The newspaper’s drawing looks identical to an Oarfish.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- National Geographic Video: Secrets of the Nazca Lines - November 22, 2017
- BBC Video . . . An introduction to the Minoan civilization - November 20, 2017
- Satellite imagery reveals massive earthworks of Tama-tli near Murphy, NC - November 20, 2017
- Are you Taino, Arawak, Carib, Tupi or Eastern Peruvian? - November 19, 2017
- 16th and 17th century visitors to the South Carolina Upcountry - November 19, 2017