Sea serpent also reported in Savannah River during the 1800s
The People of One Fire told you about a Nessie monster in the Etowah River last week. One of our readers sent us a YouTube documentary on a very similar “sea serpent” who was actually captured by the people of Augusta. The newspaper’s drawing looks identical to an Oarfish.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What is the difference between Coweta, Cohutta and Kaweta? - June 18, 2018
- Native American appointed special prosecutor to bust crime in Georgia - June 16, 2018
- Archaeologist Arthur Kelly found Paracus-style skulls on Etowah River - June 13, 2018
- Downtown Cancun, Mexico in August 1970 - June 12, 2018
- My color slides survived eight years in an oven . . . but there was another surprise that made me weep! - June 10, 2018