Sea serpent also reported in Savannah River during the 1800s
The People of One Fire told you about a Nessie monster in the Etowah River last week. One of our readers sent us a YouTube documentary on a very similar “sea serpent” who was actually captured by the people of Augusta. The newspaper’s drawing looks identical to an Oarfish.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Holy Agnetha Fältskog! The voladores were in Bronze Age Norway, too! - February 22, 2018
- OMG! Totonac voladores in Tanum, Sweden . . . c. 1200 BC! - February 21, 2018
- Youtube . . . Part Four – Petroglyphs that will blow your mind - February 21, 2018
- Robots built by students replaces Harlem Globetrotters - February 20, 2018
- Youtube . . . the Metcalf and Tugaloo Stones – Part 3 of series - February 20, 2018