Sea serpent also reported in Savannah River during the 1800s
The People of One Fire told you about a Nessie monster in the Etowah River last week. One of our readers sent us a YouTube documentary on a very similar “sea serpent” who was actually captured by the people of Augusta. The newspaper’s drawing looks identical to an Oarfish.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Native American tribes . . . agriculture is your future . . . not gambling - September 24, 2017
- New DNA evidence suggests that lager beer originated in South America - September 22, 2017
- Update: Drug lords were behind the weird Mayas in Georgia thang - September 22, 2017
- OMG! I have been practicing my Spanish with this senorita at Captain D’s - September 21, 2017
- The Columbus, GA – Minoan – Dog Star – Yupaha Connection - September 19, 2017