Shell Tempered Pottery ~ A Lurking Killer
Shell tempered pottery is popular topic at trendy cocktail parties and chic discos. Politicians can rant for hours of how shell tempered pottery was a key belief of our Founding Fathers and today, is a bulwark of family values and the fight against creeping socialism. However, how many of you have actually MADE shell tempered pottery? In this humorous essay, the writer describes the catastrophic failure of his first experiment in the glamorous world of shell tempered pottery. It was definitely one of those experiments that one should not try at home, alone – unless you are looking for an effective way of eliminating rat infestations or an ex-significant other.
If interested in laughing more, go to:
Happy New Year!
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Irish Stone Circles Date from 2000 BC to 1100 BC - May 22, 2018
- Proof that Yonah Mountain and Walasi-yi Gap were named by white people - May 21, 2018
- The Many Peoples of the Southern Blue Ridge Mountains - May 21, 2018
- Drawing of Alec Mountain Stone Circle – Nacoochee Valley - May 17, 2018
- It still feels weird, living in the Nacoochee Valley folks! - May 16, 2018