Shell Tempered Pottery ~ A Lurking Killer
Shell tempered pottery is popular topic at trendy cocktail parties and chic discos. Politicians can rant for hours of how shell tempered pottery was a key belief of our Founding Fathers and today, is a bulwark of family values and the fight against creeping socialism. However, how many of you have actually MADE shell tempered pottery? In this humorous essay, the writer describes the catastrophic failure of his first experiment in the glamorous world of shell tempered pottery. It was definitely one of those experiments that one should not try at home, alone – unless you are looking for an effective way of eliminating rat infestations or an ex-significant other.
If interested in laughing more, go to:
Happy New Year!
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Map Supplement: The Battles of Itsate Pass - October 16, 2017
- The two Battles of Echete Pass . . . forgotten, but dramatic events during the French and Indian War - October 16, 2017
- Rabun County, GA Mound, lost for 132 years, found with ERSI imagery - October 12, 2017
- The Uchee People were the first settlers in the Blue Ridge Mountains - October 10, 2017
- Why celebrate Indigenous Peoples Day? Thoughts by Ghost Dancer - October 9, 2017