Shell Tempered Pottery ~ A Lurking Killer
Shell tempered pottery is popular topic at trendy cocktail parties and chic discos. Politicians can rant for hours of how shell tempered pottery was a key belief of our Founding Fathers and today, is a bulwark of family values and the fight against creeping socialism. However, how many of you have actually MADE shell tempered pottery? In this humorous essay, the writer describes the catastrophic failure of his first experiment in the glamorous world of shell tempered pottery. It was definitely one of those experiments that one should not try at home, alone – unless you are looking for an effective way of eliminating rat infestations or an ex-significant other.
If interested in laughing more, go to:
Happy New Year!
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Geneticists identify probable microbe that killed 80% of Mexico’s population - January 17, 2018
- How did Tobesofkee Creek get its name? - January 16, 2018
- A Kanza town on the Ocmulgee River in Georgia - January 15, 2018
- OMG! Meredith Emerson was a US Forest Service decoy when kidnapped and beheaded - January 15, 2018
- Women . . . how to avoid being a victim of male predators - January 14, 2018