South Georgia Creek lassie wins Miss Georgia pageant!
All the Beasily’s in the Muscogee-Creek Nation of Oklahoma can take pride that one of their cousins, whose ancestors figured out a way to avoid federal troops, is now a real Creek Princess. Alyssa Beasily, a 19-year-old Kennesaw State University student, was named last night the new Miss Georgia.
She is much more than a pretty picture. Alyssa is an excellent student and spends an astounding amount of her free time, helping the unfortunate. They say that if compassionate soul is the prime quality for measuring excellence, she is a shoe-in for Miss America.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Native American appointed special prosecutor to bust crime in Georgia - June 16, 2018
- Archaeologist Arthur Kelly found Paracus-style skulls on Etowah River - June 13, 2018
- Downtown Cancun, Mexico in August 1970 - June 12, 2018
- My color slides survived eight years in an oven . . . but there was another surprise that made me weep! - June 10, 2018
- Dare Stone at Brenau University determined to be authentic! - June 9, 2018