South Georgia Creek lassie wins Miss Georgia pageant!
All the Beasily’s in the Muscogee-Creek Nation of Oklahoma can take pride that one of their cousins, whose ancestors figured out a way to avoid federal troops, is now a real Creek Princess. Alyssa Beasily, a 19-year-old Kennesaw State University student, was named last night the new Miss Georgia.
She is much more than a pretty picture. Alyssa is an excellent student and spends an astounding amount of her free time, helping the unfortunate. They say that if compassionate soul is the prime quality for measuring excellence, she is a shoe-in for Miss America.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Holy Agnetha Fältskog! The voladores were in Bronze Age Norway, too! - February 22, 2018
- OMG! Totonac voladores in Tanum, Sweden . . . c. 1200 BC! - February 21, 2018
- Youtube . . . Part Four – Petroglyphs that will blow your mind - February 21, 2018
- Robots built by students replaces Harlem Globetrotters - February 20, 2018
- Youtube . . . the Metcalf and Tugaloo Stones – Part 3 of series - February 20, 2018