Status of the People of One Fire Youtube channel
The People of One Fire Youtube channel is currently not accessible, because there are no videos on it. However, thanks to the generosity of POOF fans, I was able to purchase a broadcast quality microphone/sound system and software, which converts Power Point slide shows to multi-media films. I am currently recording the sounds of the many handmade indigenous American musical instruments I own. They will accompany my narration of the movie-tized slide shows. I initially will produce short films on individual Native American archaeological sites in the Southeast. When people send me their videos or in the future, or when I am able to afford a video camera, I will also post conventional videos. Of course, the big “bombshell on Youtube” will occur, when I am able to obtain the French-made Artlantis software, which will convert the 3D computer models of Native towns that I have created over the past 14 years into animated films. Artlantis also has the capacity to digitally splice in videos of the archaeological sites today with the animated films of how these towns looked in the past. I hope eventually to produce 30-45 minute commercial quality films, suitable for public television. The POOF Channel should be “on the air” by the first week in January 2018. Thank you for your patience.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Massive Ballcourt Discovered in Northwestern Habersham County, Georgia - January 18, 2019
- Lies that your teacher told you about the Chickasaws & Creeks – Part One - January 17, 2019
- News: Canadian archaeologists discover ancient hydroponic farm for growing arrowroot - January 16, 2019
- Astonishing connections between Teotihuacan and Creek Religion - January 13, 2019
- The Mesoamerican-Polynesian Connection . . . many questions - January 12, 2019