Status of the People of One Fire Youtube channel
The People of One Fire Youtube channel is currently not accessible, because there are no videos on it. However, thanks to the generosity of POOF fans, I was able to purchase a broadcast quality microphone/sound system and software, which converts Power Point slide shows to multi-media films. I am currently recording the sounds of the many handmade indigenous American musical instruments I own. They will accompany my narration of the movie-tized slide shows. I initially will produce short films on individual Native American archaeological sites in the Southeast. When people send me their videos or in the future, or when I am able to afford a video camera, I will also post conventional videos. Of course, the big “bombshell on Youtube” will occur, when I am able to obtain the French-made Artlantis software, which will convert the 3D computer models of Native towns that I have created over the past 14 years into animated films. Artlantis also has the capacity to digitally splice in videos of the archaeological sites today with the animated films of how these towns looked in the past. I hope eventually to produce 30-45 minute commercial quality films, suitable for public television. The POOF Channel should be “on the air” by the first week in January 2018. Thank you for your patience.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Beware of this extraterrestrial spider! - July 20, 2018
- DNA Reminder . . . the Salzburg Protestants - July 19, 2018
- The Sami – Alps – Southeastern USA Connection - July 18, 2018
- On the trail of the Alekmani . . . from Alec Mountain, GA to the Baltic Sea - July 17, 2018
- Irish archaeologists find 5,500 year old tomb, plus petroglyphs that are identical to the those in the Georgia Gold Belt! - July 16, 2018