Surviving Columbus . . . another gem from New Mexico PBS
In this excellent program, the New Mexico PBS film crew interviewed tribal elders to learn what is remembered about the first contacts with the Spanish invaders.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- News: Canadian archaeologists discover ancient hydroponic farm for growing arrowroot - January 16, 2019
- Astonishing connections between Teotihuacan and Creek Religion - January 13, 2019
- The Mesoamerican-Polynesian Connection . . . many questions - January 12, 2019
- Some days turn out to be more important than others! - January 8, 2019
- A Gathering of the People . . . June 21-23, 2019 . . . The Nacoochee Valley - January 7, 2019