The Forgotten Murders of the the Osage Nation for the Oil Beneath Their Land
During the early 1900s, there was an attempt by entrepreneurs within the oil industry to exterminate the Osage People. This the group of horrific crimes was one of the first cases taken up by the newly created Federal Bureau of Investigation. Read this special news report from PBS and weep.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What is the difference between Coweta, Cohutta and Kaweta? - June 18, 2018
- Native American appointed special prosecutor to bust crime in Georgia - June 16, 2018
- Archaeologist Arthur Kelly found Paracus-style skulls on Etowah River - June 13, 2018
- Downtown Cancun, Mexico in August 1970 - June 12, 2018
- My color slides survived eight years in an oven . . . but there was another surprise that made me weep! - June 10, 2018