The Judaculla Rock – Curry Family Connection
If your last name is Curry and you know its etymology then you are light years ahead of most Judaculla videos and articles!
We really can’t explain it at this time, but the region around the location of the Judaculla Rock in Western North Carolina had the name of a province on the northern tip of Ireland and southwestern tip of Scotland called Curreigh, Curry or Corra. It is where the Scottish People evolved centuries later. The name of Currahee Mountain in Stevens County, GA has the same origin. We also can’t explain why the petroglyphs in Georgia’s Etowah Valley are identical to those in southwestern Ireland and the Pictish areas of Scotland. As they say, though, a picture speaks a thousand words.
For in depth analysis of the Judaculla Rock by someone, who knows the real meaning of Judaculla and of the symbols on the Judaculla Rock go to: https://apalacheresearch.com/2019/05/18/petroglyphs-the-secret-history-of-the-judaculla-rock/
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- New Video: Exploration of the Soque River Basin - June 24, 2019
- Like most of the other sites, the Ladds Mountain Observatory became gravel! - June 22, 2019
- Celebrating the Creek New Year! - June 21, 2019
- US Senator Richard Burr accuses Cherokees of bribing state officials and bullying other Carolina tribes. - June 20, 2019
- Joy Harjo named first Native American Poet Laureate of the United States! - June 19, 2019