The Mayas in North America “Thing” – Part Three – The Track Rock X-files
Since December 2012, life has not been good for the members of the US Forest Service bureaucracy, Eastern Band of Cherokees bureaucracy and Oklahoma Muscogee-Creek bureaucracy, who participated in the doomed, “Maya Myth Busting in the Mountains” campaign. The EBC is facing a default on over a billion dollars in debt, if its new Murphy casino doesn’t quickly get into operation and producing exceptional income. USFS bureaucrats are looking over their shoulder to see who is being investigated or transferred next. The Principal Chief of the Muscogee-Creek Nation has been rocked by one corruption scandal after another, the most recent being a 12-2 no confidence vote by the MCN Council. From whence the Wind Clan blows, nobody knows.
See what else went on behind the scenes during those years that a lot of people, especially Georgia archaeologists, would like to see swept under the rug. Do you have the sleuth qualifications to be a star on the new X-files series? Try to answer the questions.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Proof that Yonah Mountain and Walasi-yi Gap were named by white people - May 21, 2018
- The Many Peoples of the Southern Blue Ridge Mountains - May 21, 2018
- Drawing of Alec Mountain Stone Circle – Nacoochee Valley - May 17, 2018
- It still feels weird, living in the Nacoochee Valley folks! - May 16, 2018
- Radio POOF . . . now broadcasting from high atop Alec Mountain - May 12, 2018