Those Kanza faces . . . something’s bothering me again folks!
Something else has been bothering me again folks! Several of those Kanza men in an 1850 photograph have facial features identical to the Gamla Folk or Southern Sami in Scandinavia, the aboriginal Welsh in remote mountainous regions of Wales and also the Pre-Gaelic people in remote areas of western Ireland. One also sees those features among certain Seminole families, whose ancestors came from the Southern Appalachian Mountains. They are very similar in proportion to the face of Welsh American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright, and not all Asiatic. They are also the traditional features of Irish leprechauns and English elves . . . who were based on the aboriginal people of those islands. Norwegian trolls are caricatures of the aboriginal Northern Sami.
We know that the Quapaw People were originally on the coast of South Carolina. Could it be that all the Dhegiha tribes (Kanza, Osage, Ponca, etc. originated on the South Carolina Coast then as individual bands migrated inland they developed into tribes? It would be very interesting to see a comprehensive DNA survey of the Kanza. As most of you know, at the time that Charleston, SC was settled there were many small Siouan tribes along the coast north of the Santee River and in north-central South Carolina. However, their languages would have been incomprehensible to Midwestern and Great Plains Siouan tribes.
The truth is out there somewhere!
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Beware of this extraterrestrial spider! - July 20, 2018
- DNA Reminder . . . the Salzburg Protestants - July 19, 2018
- The Sami – Alps – Southeastern USA Connection - July 18, 2018
- On the trail of the Alekmani . . . from Alec Mountain, GA to the Baltic Sea - July 17, 2018
- Irish archaeologists find 5,500 year old tomb, plus petroglyphs that are identical to the those in the Georgia Gold Belt! - July 16, 2018