US military activity in SE Asia continued after fall of Saigon in 1975
This shocking information was provided overnight by a credible, but necessarily anonymous source. The US Navy generously offered to send me back to college to get a Masters degree in foreign languages and a PhD in International Affairs in order to become a career Naval Intelligence officer. However, I declined the offer and another later one to be sent overseas a third time for covert activities. At that point, I lost access to classified information . . . but all along, however, my specialties were Mexico, Central America and Scandinavia, not Southeast Asia. This person remained in contact with such sources.
Honestly, I don’t think that Jimmy Carter knew this information, even after he was elected President. Being a former career Naval officer, he was probably the only person in Georgia, who knew what I “quietly” did in Scandinavia, but he never even hinted about these shocking facts below. The irony is that Georgia State law enforcement mercilessly persecuted me between 2000 and 2010 because some moron, who was a Vietnam war vet, assumed that because I worked in Sweden for awhile in the mid-1970s, I was a “draft evader.”
“Bombing by USAF B-52’s, US Special Forces Operations and Intel Units continued for several more years after the fall of Saigon. US military activities focused primarily on “rebel forces” that had “fled” into the mountains of Cambodia and Laos. Eventually some of the action focused on the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia.
Gold bullion was provided by US intel agencies to tribal chiefs in Cambodia and Laos to continue to fight Khmer Rouge and Viet forces.”
… now you know more of the story…
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- First edition of People of One Fire found after being lost for 48 years! - August 18, 2018
- What is wrong with this Washington Post “anthropology” article? - August 16, 2018
- Thoughts on the peopling of the Americas, while washing paint brushes, baking a pizza and chatting with Ric Edwards - August 16, 2018
- Sheezam Andy! Chattahoochee is an Itza Maya word! - August 13, 2018
- Implications of the discoveries around Tepoztlan, Mexico - August 8, 2018