Video: Commander Spock of Star Trek tells the story of Atlantis
It is currently not clear how accurate these old legends are, but they are thought provoking. There is no doubt, however, that most of the petroglyphs in in northern Georgia are identical to those in either SW Ireland and Dundee, Scotland or southern Sweden. How they got there is a matter of speculation.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- On the trail of the Alekmani . . . from Alec Mountain, GA to the Baltic Sea - July 17, 2018
- Irish archaeologists find 5,500 year old tomb, plus petroglyphs that are identical to the those in the Georgia Gold Belt! - July 16, 2018
- Meditations on the Swedish Connection, while nailing siding - July 15, 2018
- Killer deer reek havoc in former Muskogee-Creek heartland - July 13, 2018
- How to make a Southeastern indigenous flute from river cane - July 13, 2018