Video: Commander Spock of Star Trek tells the story of Atlantis
It is currently not clear how accurate these old legends are, but they are thought provoking. There is no doubt, however, that most of the petroglyphs in in northern Georgia are identical to those in either SW Ireland and Dundee, Scotland or southern Sweden. How they got there is a matter of speculation.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- The fascinating sketchbook of Phillip Georg Von Reck - November 12, 2018
- Where did the Uchee’s live? - November 11, 2018
- Long tailed wildcats appear to migrate en masse - November 10, 2018
- Footnote: More about the 7 feet tall people of the Okefenokee Swamp - November 7, 2018
- The Sun Priestesses of the Okefenokee Swamp - November 6, 2018