Video: Commander Spock of Star Trek tells the story of Atlantis
It is currently not clear how accurate these old legends are, but they are thought provoking. There is no doubt, however, that most of the petroglyphs in in northern Georgia are identical to those in either SW Ireland and Dundee, Scotland or southern Sweden. How they got there is a matter of speculation.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Teotihuacan’s suburbs at ground level - February 14, 2019
- Professor say the darndest things! . . . Parte Trois - February 12, 2019
- Traveling back in time along the Unicoi Trail - February 12, 2019
- Protection and documentation of Native American heritage sites - February 11, 2019
- Snapshot: Creek cousin in the audience - February 7, 2019