Video: Commander Spock of Star Trek tells the story of Atlantis
It is currently not clear how accurate these old legends are, but they are thought provoking. There is no doubt, however, that most of the petroglyphs in in northern Georgia are identical to those in either SW Ireland and Dundee, Scotland or southern Sweden. How they got there is a matter of speculation.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- What you are never told at New Echota National Historic Landmark - September 23, 2018
- Fall 2018-Spring 2019 POOF Research Project . . . Pre-1700 AD Mound & Stone Architecture Survey of the Nacoochee and Soque Valleys - September 21, 2018
- Once upon a time at a Chevy Chase Christmas Party - September 20, 2018
- News Update: Quapaw and Mandan were at Ocmulgee! - September 18, 2018
- Example of why doing Native American history research is so difficult - September 16, 2018