Video: Miccosukee Folklore
Although they have been separated from their cousins in Mexico, the Zoque, for many centuries, traditional Miccosukee folklore and religion was remarkably similar to that of the Zoque in 1911. That is when Mikko Jim Gopher told these stories around a campfire with school teacher, J. E. Lazelle.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Video . . . The Four Seasons of the Potawatomi People - August 19, 2019
- Movie . . . Sami Blood . . . plus an introduction to the Sami People - August 17, 2019
- Videos . . . the Mi’kmaq People of Nova Scotia - August 15, 2019
- The First Creek Confederacy did not include the Muskogees! - August 14, 2019
- Ten feet tall Easter Lilies - August 14, 2019