Video: Outstanding MSNBC editorial concerning Native American genocide
November is National Native American Heritage Month. Please do what you can in your own community to explain the valuable contributions of the Western Hemisphere’s indigenous peoples to those all over the world. Seventy percent of the vegetables, grains and fruits, consumed by humans today were developed in the New World.
Would you believe that the original proposal for a “American Indian Heritage Day” came from the Boy Scouts of America over a century ago? The month-long celebration still has only semi-official status by the federal government and a few state governments.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Plot of movie, Apocalypto, really happened! - March 21, 2019
- Several branches of the Seminoles considered themselves, Mayas - March 18, 2019
- How “Maya Myth-busting in the Mountains” got infiltrated by an ignorant “white” peon, who wanted to steal Cherokee sacred sites - March 17, 2019
- Video: The False Gods Looking Down on Teotihuacan - March 16, 2019
- Ole Fashion Creek Family Reunion on the Chattahoochee – June 22, 2019 - March 14, 2019