Video: Same “Bullseye” stone circles in Southern Sweden and Georgia
Two weeks ago, a team from the People of One Fire entered an ancient collapsed caldera in the Sautee Creek-Soque River region of Northeast Georgia. We reported to you that in this region we are finding stone circles about 10 feet in diameter with small stone mounds within them. I saw some more this past weekend near the Soque River, south of Batesville, GA. There is also one in the back of my property on Alec Mountain. I suspect we will also find these types of circles in the Choccolocco Mountains of eastern Alabama. The Georgia Gold Belt extends into that section of Alabama.
The two in the photo above are located near Kivik, Sweden in the Province of Skåne, where I worked, right after graduation from Georgia Tech. Kivik is on the coast of the Baltic Sea, south of Nyköping, where there are 4,000 year old petroglyphs, identical to those on the six Track Rock Gap petroglyphic boulders. I do not recall seeing the bullseye stone circles on the coast of the Öresund Channel (western Skåne), where I lived. However, to be honest with you . . . I would have not been looking for them.
There is a connection between Early Bronze Age Sweden . . . specifically the southeastern Baltic Coast . . . and Northeast Georgia. To say anything more than that would be speculative. The elaborate Kivik stone burial mound, which the video below focuses on, dates from a later period than the bullseye stone circles. Note that there are symbols and a human with a hammer, carved into the interior of the Kivik burial, which can be found on the Tugaloo Stone that was found at the eastern end of a trade path, which connected the Soque River with the Savannah River.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Plot of movie, Apocalypto, really happened! - March 21, 2019
- Several branches of the Seminoles considered themselves, Mayas - March 18, 2019
- How “Maya Myth-busting in the Mountains” got infiltrated by an ignorant “white” peon, who wanted to steal Cherokee sacred sites - March 17, 2019
- Video: The False Gods Looking Down on Teotihuacan - March 16, 2019
- Ole Fashion Creek Family Reunion on the Chattahoochee – June 22, 2019 - March 14, 2019