When poisoning your husband, save money by buying your anti-freeze from Amazon.com
Computer programmers have created algorithms that automatically load appropriate ads to fill every possible nook and cranny on your web page. Something tells me that we don’t have to worry about artificial intelligence . . . just yet! And then there was the Atlanta Journal-Constitution article about the man, who committed suicide by self-immolation.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- A Comprehensive Article on the Uchee (Yuchi) People - July 23, 2019
- This man’s ancestors probably carved the original Track Rock petroglyphs - July 22, 2019
- Contact info for Track Rock Gap Archaeological Zone outparcel - July 22, 2019
- Lightning strikes thrice . . . my sister is a Finn . . . I am a Sami . . . we are all Brunswick Stew - July 20, 2019
- Eight acre tract at entrance to Track Rock Gap is still for sale - July 19, 2019