When poisoning your husband, save money by buying your anti-freeze from Amazon.com
Computer programmers have created algorithms that automatically load appropriate ads to fill every possible nook and cranny on your web page. Something tells me that we don’t have to worry about artificial intelligence . . . just yet! And then there was the Atlanta Journal-Constitution article about the man, who committed suicide by self-immolation.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Plot of movie, Apocalypto, really happened! - March 21, 2019
- Several branches of the Seminoles considered themselves, Mayas - March 18, 2019
- How “Maya Myth-busting in the Mountains” got infiltrated by an ignorant “white” peon, who wanted to steal Cherokee sacred sites - March 17, 2019
- Video: The False Gods Looking Down on Teotihuacan - March 16, 2019
- Ole Fashion Creek Family Reunion on the Chattahoochee – June 22, 2019 - March 14, 2019