When poisoning your husband, save money by buying your anti-freeze from Amazon.com
Computer programmers have created algorithms that automatically load appropriate ads to fill every possible nook and cranny on your web page. Something tells me that we don’t have to worry about artificial intelligence . . . just yet! And then there was the Atlanta Journal-Constitution article about the man, who committed suicide by self-immolation.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- US Senator Richard Burr accuses Cherokees of bribing state officials and bullying other Carolina tribes. - June 20, 2019
- Joy Harjo named first Native American Poet Laureate of the United States! - June 19, 2019
- LIDAR reveals an earlier civilization at Soque River Mounds - June 14, 2019
- The strange connection between Scotland and the Hillabee Creeks - June 12, 2019
- 1828 Georgia map tells a very different story on the gold rush and Cherokee removal than seen in “official history books” today - June 11, 2019