When poisoning your husband, save money by buying your anti-freeze from Amazon.com
Computer programmers have created algorithms that automatically load appropriate ads to fill every possible nook and cranny on your web page. Something tells me that we don’t have to worry about artificial intelligence . . . just yet! And then there was the Atlanta Journal-Constitution article about the man, who committed suicide by self-immolation.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Video: The Secret History of the Miccosukee People - March 24, 2019
- Video: New March 2019 report on Paracas skull DNA - March 23, 2019
- This is how bad things were at Ocmulgee in 2006, when the People of One Fire was formed - March 22, 2019
- Invitation: Celebrating Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park! - March 21, 2019
- Plot of movie, Apocalypto, really happened! - March 21, 2019