When poisoning your husband, save money by buying your anti-freeze from Amazon.com
Computer programmers have created algorithms that automatically load appropriate ads to fill every possible nook and cranny on your web page. Something tells me that we don’t have to worry about artificial intelligence . . . just yet! And then there was the Atlanta Journal-Constitution article about the man, who committed suicide by self-immolation.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- News: Canadian archaeologists discover ancient hydroponic farm for growing arrowroot - January 16, 2019
- Astonishing connections between Teotihuacan and Creek Religion - January 13, 2019
- The Mesoamerican-Polynesian Connection . . . many questions - January 12, 2019
- Some days turn out to be more important than others! - January 8, 2019
- A Gathering of the People . . . June 21-23, 2019 . . . The Nacoochee Valley - January 7, 2019