Your editor is now back in touch with the world.
Hey Neighbors Around the World!
The fried internet modum has been replaced by the phone company and my computer has been repaired enough to post articles on People of One Fire and the Americas Revealed! No replacement parts are available for my 2012 Hewlett-Packard Graphics Platform computer. However, the good news is that yesterday, a computer technician found a 2005 mother board that would fit in my computer. It is slow and its archaic operating system is incompatible with most of my software, but at least I now have access to the internet and use of an old version of MS Word. The bad news is that any computer I buy now will be incompatible with the ancient 2002 version of Artlantis Virtual Reality Software in this computer . . . but as Scarlett O’Hara said in Gone With The Wind . . . “Fiddle dee dee, tomorrow is another day.” By the way, my MAY 1936, FIRST EDITION, AUTOGRAPHED copy of Gone With the Wind, which I inherited from a great-aunt, who was a friend of Margaret Mitchell, is for sale. I will use the money to replace the defunct HVAC system in this house and buy a modern version of virtual reality software. Burglars, forget about it. The book is NOT in my house. LOL
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Movie . . . Sami Blood . . . plus an introduction to the Sami People - August 17, 2019
- Videos . . . the Mi’kmaq People of Nova Scotia - August 15, 2019
- The First Creek Confederacy did not include the Muskogees! - August 14, 2019
- Ten feet tall Easter Lilies - August 14, 2019
- How I got to know Mexico - August 13, 2019