Youtube . . . Architectural models of two sections of Ocmulgee National Monument
The indigenous peoples of the Southeastern United States and Mississippian River Basin created true towns filled with a variety of types of architecture. This short video introduces viewers to architectural models of two neighborhoods within Ocmulgee National Monument in Macon, Georgia.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- New Video: Exploration of the Soque River Basin - June 24, 2019
- Like most of the other sites, the Ladds Mountain Observatory became gravel! - June 22, 2019
- Celebrating the Creek New Year! - June 21, 2019
- US Senator Richard Burr accuses Cherokees of bribing state officials and bullying other Carolina tribes. - June 20, 2019
- Joy Harjo named first Native American Poet Laureate of the United States! - June 19, 2019