Youtube . . . Architectural models of two sections of Ocmulgee National Monument
The indigenous peoples of the Southeastern United States and Mississippian River Basin created true towns filled with a variety of types of architecture. This short video introduces viewers to architectural models of two neighborhoods within Ocmulgee National Monument in Macon, Georgia.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Video: New March 2019 report on Paracas skull DNA - March 23, 2019
- This is how bad things were at Ocmulgee in 2006, when the People of One Fire was formed - March 22, 2019
- Invitation: Celebrating Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park! - March 21, 2019
- Plot of movie, Apocalypto, really happened! - March 21, 2019
- Several branches of the Seminoles considered themselves, Mayas - March 18, 2019