Youtube . . . the Metcalf and Tugaloo Stones – Part 3 of series
These two stones would radically change the history books, if historians knew that they existed!
In Part Three of our series on the Georgia Petraglyphs, we look at two stones, which provide absolute proof that Bronze Age explorers came to the Southeast. Numerous internationally recognized experts have stated that the Metcalf Stone contains an early form of Minoan Linear A script . . . but archaeological publications and websites continue to label it a hoax. None of the authors of these articles have ever even seen the stone. Personally, I have not run across an author of one of these articles, who is even an expert on Minoan writing systems, much less knows about the ancient architectural history of Georgia. It’s just . . . the Metcalf Stone would mess of up their belief system.
The Tugaloo Stone is a different matter. Few people even know it exists, even though it has sat in the same location since around 1796 and has been owned by the State of Georgia since 1955. The problem there is the stone has been sitting upside down and someone in the archaeological profession labeled it “an early form of Cherokee writing” long ago. The People of One Fire is doing something about that! In addition, the stone contains engravings of three Bronze Age boats, plus many Bronze Age Scandinavian navigation and astronomical symbols.
Latest posts by Richard Thornton (see all)
- Video : Mesoamerican Giants . . . the legends and the facts - February 20, 2019
- Drug companies appear to be targeting Native American tribes - February 19, 2019
- Video: Same “Bullseye” stone circles in Southern Sweden and Georgia - February 18, 2019
- Footnote: A Mediterranean word in Nahuatl (Aztec) - February 17, 2019
- Video: Human Sacrifice and Cannibalism in Central Mexico - February 17, 2019